The U14 Division is open to boys who are born between 9/1/2008 and 8/31/2010.
- Prior lacrosse experience is not necessary.
- Teams are divided evenly between experienced and inexperienced players.
- The time commitment is 3 to 4 times per week including practices and games.
- Home practices and games are held at Conard High School.
- Generally 10 games and 2 tournaments are played during the season.
- The season runs from Mid April to Mid June.
The teams play games within the Connecticut Valley Youth Lacrosse League (CVYL). CVYL is made up of towns in Central Connecticut, Northern Connecticut, and Western Massachusetts. Most away games will be at towns within a 30 minute drive of West Hartford.
West Hartford fields teams in both the "A" and Balanced (B) divisions.
For players interested in participation on an A Team, notification will be sent out during the Fall inviting players to the open tryout. Please note, participation on the A Team will require lacrosse being the primary spring sport with minimum practice attendance commitment. Players who do not make an A team in the fall, will be placed on a B team in the spring once we have final registration numbers.
The U14 Division Coordinator is Matt Crowther. If you have any quesitons, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org