This is the Web site of West Hartford Youth Lacrosse, whyll.com.
Our Postal address is:
P.O. Box 270127
West Hartford, CT 06127
We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities of the WHYLL. Medical information is necessary to identifiy potential health concerns up front as well as have emergency contact information available if necessary
With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 15 years of age:
We collect the following types of personal information directly from parents regarding their children online:
- e-mail address
- name, address, age, health information.
Please note that parents may consent to the above collection and use without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
With respect to the collection by other organizations of personal information from children at our site, our policy is:
- We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site.
Use and Sharing of Information
The information we collect from children is used:
- for record keeping
- to enable them to participate in the WHYLL.
With respect to sharing information:
- we do not share children’s personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the WHYLL(e.g., coaches and adminstrators).
- We have received the following commitments for security of information from third parties with whom we share personal information
- All third parties with whom we share information have agreed to maintain security and integrity of personal information
Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of their children’s personal information by:
- Utilizing the Feedback Menu Bar on the left side of the web site. Your feeback will be sent to a whyll board member, and addressed accordingly.
- Advising the Head Coach of your childs team via email of your wishes.