· On or before Feb 15, 2020, full refund minus $10 administrative fee.
· After Feb. 15 but before March 1, partial (50%) refund minus $10 administrative fee.
· After March 1, no refunds except for medical situations as described below.
· If a player is medically unable to play:
1. Full refund until March 1 minus $10 administrative fee
2. Partial refund (50%) after March 1 until first game minus $10 administrative fee.
3. No refunds after the first game.
4. WHYLL reserves the right to request a doctor’s note for verification.
· Requests for an expcetion to the refund policy will be handled on a case-by-case basis and should be submitted directly to the WHYLL president.
Families may request waiver of fees in hardship situations by contacting Carl Taylor at
directly. All requests will be handled in confidence. Assistance with equipment and uniform costs will also be considered on a needs basis.
Family Discount Policy
When multiple siblings register for WHYLL, family fee payments will be capped at $350. Uniform costs do not count toward the $350 maximum.